Saturday, March 24, 2012

Are you killing your dreams?

Strange question, right?
Well, I've read a blog post about the 3 Symptoms of killing our dreams at Paulo Coelho's blog and got me in a lot of thinking. And goes like this:

  • The first symptom of the process of our killing our dreams is the lack of time. 
  • The second symptom of the death of our dreams lies in our certainties. 
  • And the third symptom of the passing of our dreams is peace.
(source)


Yes, I've been killing my dreams FOR YEARS now, but I've decided that this is going to change! My mind took a different turn and I'm preparing for something HUGE! I know I've said that many times before and I've never actually took the step forward, but this time is different. This time I truly believe in it! And if you believe in it you can make it happen, right? RIGHT!
Be patient.
In the next few days I'm going to
tell you (and SHOW you)
all about it!
Until then...
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 
post signature

Note:
DON'T FORGET to add your BLOG ADDRESS too when you leave a comment.
See my tutorial for more details.

ΜΗΝ ΞΕΧΝΑΤΕ να προσθέτετε και την ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΤΟΥ BLOG ΣΑΣ όταν αφήνετε το σχόλιό σας.
Δείτε το tutorial για περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες.

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!