Thursday, February 09, 2012

Guest Post at Pearl Box

Ooops! I totally forgot about it! I'm so sorry!
Eva from Pearl Box has asked me to do a guest post at her blog. I've made a tutorial for a DIY Decorated Paper Lantern. You can go and check it out here. She has also some other really interesting guest posts coming up, so stay tuned. :-)
Ούπς! Το ξέχασα εντελώς! Συγνώμη!
Η Εύα από το Pearl Box μου ζήτησε να κάνω ένα guest post στο μπλογκ της. Έκανα ένα tutorial  για το πώς να διακοσμήσετε ένα χάρτινο φωτιστικό. Μπορείτε να το δείτε εδώ. Έχει ακόμη μερικά πολύ ενδιαφέροντα guest posts, γι'αυτό μείνετε συντονισμένοι. :-)
post signature

Note:
DON'T FORGET to add your BLOG ADDRESS too when you leave a comment.
See my tutorial for more details.

ΜΗΝ ΞΕΧΝΑΤΕ να προσθέτετε και την ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΤΟΥ BLOG ΣΑΣ όταν αφήνετε το σχόλιό σας.
Δείτε το tutorial για περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες.

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!