Friday, February 03, 2012

Doggy Plush

The sewing experiments are continuing. Now I've tried to sew a little plush. I've designed a pattern for a little dog (free hand) but I guess I should have made it bigger or wider because it looks a little bit weird. For the heart I've used a technique that I've found through Pinterest for How to make a raised design on a fabric. It's in croatian but you can understand the process through the step-by-step photos or use Google translate.
Tell me what you think?
I'm participating in another Store House Market on February 11th-12th
and I'm thinking of making new and different things to sell.
Should I make more of this?
Will they make a sale?
Τα πειράματα με το ράψιμο συνεχίζονται. Τώρα δοκίμασα να ράψω ένα κουκλάκι. Σχεδιάσα το πατρόν για ένα σκυλάκι (με ελέυθερο χέρι) αλλά νομίζω ότι θα έπρεπε να το κάνω μεγαλύτερο ή φαρδύτερο γιατί δείχνει λίγο περίεργο. Για την καρδιά χρησιμοποίησα μια τεχνική που βρήκα μέσω του Pinterest για το Πώς να φτιάξεις ένα υπερυψωμένο μοτίβο σε ύφασμα. Είναι στα κροάτικα αλλά μπορείτε να καταλάβετε την διαδικασία μέσα από τις φωτογραφίες ή να χρησιμοποιήσετε την μετάφραση της Google.
Πείτε μου τη γνώμη σας.
Στις 11-12 Φεβρουαρίου θα ξαναλάβω μέρος στο Store House Market 
και σκέφτομαι να φτιάξω καινούρια και διαφορτεικά πράγματα.
Να φτιάξω και άλλα από αυτό;
Θα πουλήσουν;
post signature

Note:
DON'T FORGET to add your BLOG ADDRESS too when you leave a comment.
See my tutorial for more details.

ΜΗΝ ΞΕΧΝΑΤΕ να προσθέτετε και την ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΤΟΥ BLOG ΣΑΣ όταν αφήνετε το σχόλιό σας.
Δείτε το tutorial για περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες.

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!