Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Something Special...

I've made something special for my mom. Although I'm against smoking and I've tried to convince her too many times to quit it, now that she's started using tobacco instead of cigarettes, I've made her a little pouch so that she'd carry all of her stuff with her in style. I chose a photo of Monica Bellucci as Malèna, a great movie that if you haven't seen it you should!
Do you like it?
 Έφτιαξα κάτι ιδιαίτερο για τη μαμά μου. Αν και είμαι κατά του καπνίσματος και έχω προσπαθήσει πάρα πολλές φορές να την πείσω να το κόψει, τώρα που άρχισε να χρησιμοποιεί καπνό αντί για τσιγάρα, της έφτιαξα ένα μικρό τσαντάκι για να κουβαλάει όλα τις τα πραγματάκια με στυλ. Διάλεξα μια φωτογραφία της Monica Bellucci από την ταινία Malèna, αν δεν την έχετε δει πρέπει να την δείτε.
Σας αρέσει;
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!