Friday, August 03, 2012

Hello August!

 The days go by and I haven't noticed that it's been 15 days since my last post.
It's been a crazy month! CRAAAZY!
I've been busy with work, I broke up with my bo-boy, went through a personal drama, got back again, sold several bags and purses, had many custom orders, enjoyed time on the beach, got out with friends, my sister came from Berlin, went to a wedding, we had a great time, my sister had an accident with her car, fortunately she's safe and sound but the car is ruined... and so on and so on...
Hopefully, August will have some better things to offer.
Today I'm leaving for Paxos.
It's been a year since my last visit there and I'm super excited!
I think I need this break.
How about you?
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!