Thursday, June 02, 2011

Life Or Something In Between...and new purses.

Yes, I've been around here... somewhere. I haven't fall off the face of the earth. It's just that "life is what's happening while you're busy making other plans" and I've been too tired or too... unwilling to move a finger.
Summer is here -FINALLY- although I can't say I'm really in the mood for it. Maybe it's because we're going through this "strange" phase.
Nevertheless, I've kept myself busy with my creations. I'm preparing some things for the new upcoming Store House Market in June 11th-12th.

Ναι, ήμουν κάπου... εδώ τριγύρω. Δεν εξαφανίστηκα. Απλώς είναι που "η ζωή είναι αυτό που μας συμβαίνει ενώ εμείς είμαστε απασχολημένοι με το να κάνουμε άλλα σχέδια" και ήμουν πολλή κουρασμένη ή πολλή... απρόθυμη για να κουνήσω έστω το δαχτυλάκι μου.
Το Καλοκαίρι είναι εδώ -ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ- αν και δεν μπορώ να πω ότι είμαι ιδιαίτερα χαρούμενη γι'αυτό. Ίσως επειδή βρισκόμαστε σε αυτή την "περίεργη" φάση.
Παρόλα αυτά, ήμουν απασχολημένη με τις δημιουργίες μου. Ετοιμάζω μερικά πράγματα για το επόμενο Store House Market στις 11-12 Ιουνίου.
This is my fabric version of my Envelope Purse.
Αυτό είναι η υφασμάτινη εκδοχή της Τσάντας Φάκελος.
And another purse like this one, with a cute wooden button.
Και ένα ακόμη τσαντάκι σαν κι αυτό, με ένα χαριτωμένο ξύλινο κουμπί.

I'm also preparing a fun tutorial for you.
You'll see it on time.
Ετοιμάζω επίσης ένα διασκεδαστικό tutorial για εσάς.
Θα το δείτε σύντομα.

So, what have you been up to these days?
Are you ready for Summer yet?

Λοιπόν εσείς τι κάνατε όλες αυτές τις μέρες;
Είστε έτοιμοι για το Καλοκαίρι;
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!