Friday, April 29, 2011

Celebrating Will & Kate's Marriage With A New Trend

I'm sure you've heard and seen all about this glorious Wedding of the Century! It's all over the place! On the tv, the radio, the internet, the blogs... EVERYWHERE! And there are also all kinds of strange, or funny, or cute souvenirs of this day. So, why would I be an exception? Yeap, that's right! I've made a little something also, but not on purpose actually. It's just that one thing lead to another and... ok, I'm going to reveal to you the secret project that I've been working on these past few days.

Είμαι σίγουρη πως έχετε ακούσει και δει τα πάντα για τον μεγαλειώδη Γάμο του Αιώνα! Είναι παντού! Στην τηλεόραση, στο ραδιόφωνο, στο ίντερνετ, στα μπλογκς... ΠΑΝΤΟΥ! Και επίσης υπάρχουν κι ένα σωρό διαφορετικά, περίεργα, ή αστεία, ή και χαριτωμένα σουβενίρ για αυτή τη μέρα. Έτσι, γιατί εγώ να αποτελέσω την εξαίρεση; Ναι, σωστά μαντέψατε! Έφτιαξα κάτι κι εγώ, αλλά όχι επίτηδες. Απλώς το ένα πράγμα έφερε το άλλο και... οκ, θα σας αποκαλύψω το μυστικό project που δουλεύω τις τελευταίες μέρες.

My new line of Cute Envelope Purses
Η καινούρια μου σειρά από
Χαριτωμένα Τσαντάκια Φακέλους

In honor of the Royal Couple
Προς τιμήν του Πριγκιπικού Ζεύγους
The Princess of Style,
Audrey Hepburn
Η πριγκίπισσα του Στυλ,
Audrey Hepburn
This is how it opens and closes
Εδώ φαίνεται πώς ανοίγει και κλείνει
and my new collection on display!
και η νέα μου συλλογή!
I'm sure they're going to be a hit!
Don't you agree?
Soon available on my shops also.
Είμαι σίγουρη ότι θα έχουν μεγάλη επιτυχία!
Δεν συμφωνείτε;
Σύντομα διαθέσιμα και στα μαγαζάκια μου.
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!