Saturday, April 09, 2011

April's Lovely Sponsors

Well, I forgot to mention (seems that I keep forgetting many things lately!) that for this month - April I've exchanged Sponsorship with two other lovely blogs. The idea of sponsorship isn't new, and usually there's a financial profit, but we decided to just be kind to each other and promote our blogs without any fee.
So, let me introduce you to Rachel from Camp Craftypants and Kami from Search For Serendipity as they introduce themselves through their about page.
You can stop by their blogs and say hello for me, 
leave a comment an show some love!

Λοιπόν, ξέχασα να το αναφέρω (φαίνεται πως ξεχνάω αρκετά πράγματα τελευταία!) ότι για αυτό το μήνα - Απρίλιο αντάλλαξα χορηγίες με δύο άλλα υπέροχα  blogs. η ιδέα της χορηγίας δεν είναι καινούρια, και συνήθως υπάρχει και οικονομικό κέρδος, αλλά αποφασίσαμε να είμαστε απλά ευγενικές η μια απέναντι στην άλλη και να προωθήσουμε τα ιστολόγιά μας χωρίς καμμία χρέωση.
Έτσι, επιτρέψτε μου να σας συστήσω στην Rachel του Camp Craftypants και στην Kami του Search For Serendipity όπως αυτές παρουσιάζουν τους εαυτούς τους στην σελίδα τους.
Μπορείτε να περάσετε μια βόλτα από τα blog τους
και να πείτε ένα γεια από εμένα,
να αφήσετε ένα σχόλιο και
να τους δείξετε λίγη αγάπη!

Camp Smartypants
"Hello! I'm Rachel Beyer. I am a graphic designer, illustrator, artist and creative maker. I currently live in beautiful Portland, Oregon with my two cats. My love of crafts was inspired by my mother and grandmother, who taught me to sew, crochet, and make jewelry at a very young age. Growing up I attended summer camps and joined Girl Scouts, where I refined my crafty talents and learned other valuable skills like beading, tie-dye, and how to sell delicious cookies.

After graduating college in 2007 with a BFA in Graphic Design, I started my career as a designer in Seattle, Washington. It didn't take long before I realized that working 9-5 wasn't for me. My favorite part of the week was hosting Craft Clubs and working on my own handmade projects at night, so I decided to follow my true dream of creating and in June 2009 I moved home to Portland to start Camp Smartypants.

Camp Smartypants is a handmade line of women's clothing, accessories and paper goods all inspired by my childhood memories of summer camp adventures. I started this blog as a way to share inspiration, craft projects and my everyday adventures.

When I'm not creating for Camp Smartypants, I do freelance graphic design work for local small businesses. I also manage, edit and write DIY projects for a local company called, My Own Labels."

You can check Rachel's creations on her Etsy Shop!
Μπορείτε να δείτε τις δημιουργίες της στο Etsy Shop της!

Searching For Serendipity
"Who am I? A lover not a hater, a knitter, wanna be crocheter, bad seamstress and part time art's n crafts putser. I grow my own organic veggies, have lots of tattoos and plans for lots more. I am a mamma to 2 lovely KaTz pregnant with my first child, and married to my best friend. I love crows and dark things, but really am just a happy shiny soul with a twist. I have a head full of ideas and anxiety, so I let it out via creativity. Ce la vie!"
Sometime before Easter you should
expect a crafting tutorial from her,
so stay tuned!
Κάποια στιγμή λίγο πριν το Πάσχα να περιμένετε
ένα crafting tutorial  από αυτήν,
γι'αυτό μείνετε συντονισμένοι!

You can check Kami's creations on her Etsy Shop!
Μπορείτε να δείτε τις δημιουργίες της στο Etsy Shop της!

post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!