Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Two Days Christmas Bazaar at Lucciola Bio Bistro

The first Christmas Bazaar in Lucciola Bio Bistro is over. One more to go this weekend, the Store House Christmas Market. It went well, but not as well as expected. Anyway... I have some crappy photos to show you. I don't know why, they are all blurry because of the bad lighting and I can't understand why I didn't see it. Oh, well, better than nothing...
Το πρώτο Χριστουγεννιάτικο Μπαζάρ στο Lucciola Bio Bistro τελείωσε. Έχουμε ακόμη ένα αυτό το Σαββατοκύριακο, το Store House Christmas Market. Πήγε καλά, αλλά όχι τόσο καλά όσο ήταν αναμενόμενο. Τέλος πάντων... Έχω μερικές χάλια φωτογραφίες να σας δείξω. Δεν ξέρω γιατί, είναι όλες θολές και κουνημένες εξαιτίας του χάλια φωτισμού και δεν καταλαβαίνω γιατί δεν το είδα. Τι να κάνουμε, καλύτερο από το τίποτα...
I'm leaving you with my bo-boy and Alex,
trying to learn how to play with juggling sticks.
Σας αφήνω με το bo-boy μου και την Alex,
που προσπαθούν να μάθουν να παίζουν με juggling sticks.
post signature

Note:
DON'T FORGET to add your BLOG ADDRESS too when you leave a comment.
See my tutorial for more details.

ΜΗΝ ΞΕΧΝΑΤΕ να προσθέτετε και την ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΤΟΥ BLOG ΣΑΣ όταν αφήνετε το σχόλιό σας.
Δείτε το tutorial για περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες.

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!