Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ballerina Brooches

Lately I'm experimenting a lot with different and new things. I'm really anxious about the next Store House Market on June 11th-12th and I want to prepare even more cute things to bring with me so that everyone will find something that will fit their style.
So, last night I had the idea to use some felt ballerinas that I've had for some time now and I haven't used them yet (except for this necklace). The result? Cute little brooches!
Τελευταία πειραματίζομαι πολύ με διαφορετικά και καινούρια πράγματα. Έχω μεγάλη αγωνία για το επόμενο Store House Market στις 11-12 Ιουνίου και θέλω να ετοιμάσω ακόμα περισσότερα χαριτωμένα πραγματάκια για να πάρω μαζί μου ώστε όλοι να βρουν κάτι που θα ταιριάζει στο στυλ τους.
Έτσι, χθες βράδυ είχα την ιδέα να χρησιμοποιήσω κάποιες μπαλαρίνες από τσόχα που είχα εδώ και καιρό και που δεν τις είχα χρησιμοποιήσει ακόμα (εκτός από αυτό το κολιέ). Το αποτέλεσμα; Χαριτωμένες μικρές καρφίτσες!
Do You Like Them?
Σας αρέσουν;
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!