Monday, May 16, 2011

After a lot of panic in the blogger-land it seems that everything is back in place. Hopefully there will be no more surprises!
I, on the other hand, I'm in a stage of rearranging and reconsidering things about my blog, and I haven't decided yet what my daily blogging schedule will be. So, I'll go with random for a while, if that's ok with you. I promise it will be fun! ;-)

Μετά από τον μεγάλο πανικό στην χώρα του Blogger φαίνεται πως όλα είναι πάλι στην θέση τους. Ελπίζω να μην υπάρξουν άλλες εκπλήξεις!
Εγώ, από την άλλη, είμαι σε ένα στάδιο αναπροσαρμογής και αναδιάθρωσης του blog μου, και ακόμη δεν έχω αποφασίσει πώς θα είναι το καθημερινό μου πρόγραμμα. Έτσι, για λίγο θα είναι αρκετά τυχαίο. Σας υπόσχομαι ότι θα έχει πλάκα! ;-)

For today,
Fun and Super Easy pieces of Jewelery
for you to make!

Για σήμερα,
Χαρούμενα και Πανεύκολα Κοσμήματα 
που μπορείτε να φτιάξετε!

Go check it out for a daily DIY inspiration!
Ans if you make something like it, I'd love to see it.

Πηγαίνετε για μια καθημερινή έμπνευση για  DIY!
Και αν φτιάξετε κάτι από αυτά θα ήθελα να το δω.
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!