Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Store House Market Photos

Better late than never! I needed this break. I was really tired after all these preparations for the Market and I thought I should give me a break for a while. Plus, I've been caught into the gears of bureaucracy (long story... immortal Greek State!) so I wasn't really in the mood nor did I have the time for anything else.

Κάλλιο αργά παρά ποτέ! Χρειαζόμουν αυτό το διάλειμμα. Ήμουν πολλή κουρασμένη μετά από όλες τιε τοιμασίες για το Market και σκέφτηκα να μου δώσω άδεια για λίγο. Επιπλέον, πιάστηκα στα γρανάζια της γραφειοκρατίας (μεγάλη ιστορία... αθάνατο Ελληνικό Κράτος!) κι έτσι δεν είχα τη διάθεση ούτε και τον χρόνο για οτιδήποτε άλλο.

Now, let me show you some pictures of the
Store House Market that took place this last weekend.
Τώρα ας σας δείξω μερικές φωτογραφίες από το
Store House Market που έγινε το προηγούμενο Σαββατοκύριακο.
















































We had so much fun! Everything was great! I get to meet all these amazing, creative and talented people!
I even got to know a blog friend, Mary from La pazza ragazza e le fragole.
I can't wait for the next one on June 11th-12th.
I'm so excited!
Be sure to be there this time! ;-)

Περάσαμε τόσο ωραία! Όλα ήταν τέλεια! Γνώρισα τόσο φοβερούς, δημιουργικούς και ταλαντούχους ανθρώπους! Ακόμη γνώρισα και μια μπλογκοφίλη, την Μαίρη από το La pazza ragazza e le fragole.
Ανυπομονώ για το επόμενο στις 11-12 Ιουνίου.
Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη!
Προσπαθείστε να είστε εκεί αυτή τη φορά! ;-)
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!