Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Measuring Tape Headband

I came across a tutorial the other day about a Measuring Tape Headband. I've seen around many projects that are made with measuring tapes and I've always wanted to try something like it, but I just couldn't find the time (or I didn't have some measuring tape handy). This time I did it! It's so easy and super fun but I've also sewn the edges for extra strength. I think I'm going to make more of these, one in every color measuring tape that I can find!
Yes, I have also a new hair cut,
although it looks awful in this photo.
Ναι, έχω και καινούριο κούρεμα,
αν και δείχνει απαίσιο σε αυτή τη φωτογραφία.
Βρήκα ένα tutorial τις προάλλες για μια Κορδέλα για τα μαλλιά Φτιαγμένη Από Μεζούρα. Έχω δει πολλές δημιουρίες φτιαγμένες από μεζούρες και πάντα ήθελα να δοκιμάσω κάτι τέτοιο, αλλά δεν έβρισκα τον χρόνο (ή δεν είχα καμμιά μεζούρα πρόχειρη). Αυτή τη φορά τα κατάφερα! Είναι τόσο απλή και εύκολη αλλά εγώ την έραψα στις άκρες για καλύτερη αντοχή. Νομίζω πως θα φτιάξω κι άλλες από αυτές, μια από κάθε χρώμα μεζούρα που θα βρω!

More projects made with measuring tape.
(click images for links)
Κι άλλες ιδέες φτιαγμένες με μεζούρες.
(πατήστε τις εικόνες για συνδέσμους)

Tape measure and button bracelets

How to make tape measure button bracelet

Measuring Tape Purse

Measuring Tape Purse
And for those who love Scrapbooking and stuff

Domino Art IV - Family Plaque

Family Dom. Hanging
Choose your favorite!
Διαλέξτε το αγαπημένο σας!
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!