Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lost & Uninspired

Lately I've been way out of my blog posting schedule, I know. Days go by without noticing it. It's not that I don't find interesting things to share, it's just that it seems that I have lost the urge to create something new. Maybe it's the whole bad situation that we're dealing with, as a country and as individuals, that makes me uninspired. I hope that's not permanent.
Well, here are a few random cute things that I've discovered:
(press on images or source for the tutorials)
101_pretty_free_printables
(source)
Crafting with Angry Birds
(source)
What about you?
How are you lately?
How do you deal with those days that
you're feeling totally uninspired?
post signature

Note:
DON'T FORGET to add your BLOG ADDRESS too when you leave a comment.
See my tutorial for more details.

ΜΗΝ ΞΕΧΝΑΤΕ να προσθέτετε και την ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΤΟΥ BLOG ΣΑΣ όταν αφήνετε το σχόλιό σας.
Δείτε το tutorial για περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες.

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!