Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bunny Basket

I've been experimenting with some things. I'm preparing a lot of stuff for Easter because I'm going to participate in two Bazaars but I'll give you the details later. I've seen something like that somewhere in the web and I really liked the idea. So, yesterday I decided to give it a try but -AS ALWAYS- I forgot to print out the pattern or anything else that would be useful, so... I improvised!
I think I'll never be good at sewing because I NEVER - EVER measure properly NOR do I ever follow the proper instructions! Oh, well... this is me!
Τον τελευταίο καιρό πειραματίζομαι με μερικά πράγματα. Ετοιμάζω αρκετά για το Πάσχα γιατί θα συμμετάσχω σε δύο Μπαζάρ, αλλά θα σας πω λεπτομέρειες αργότερα. Είχα δει κάτι παρόμοιο κάπου στο ίντερνετ και μου άρεσε πάρ απολύ σαν ιδέα. Έτσι χθες αποφάσισα να το δοκιμάσω αλλά -ΟΠΩΣ ΠΑΝΤΑ- ξέχασα να τυπώσω το πατρόν ή έστω οτιδήποτε άλλο που θα μπορούσε να με βοηθήσει, γι'αυτό... αυτοσχεδίασα!
Πιστεύω πως δεν θα γίνω ποτέ καλή στο ράψιμο γιατί ΠΟΤΕ δεν μετράω σωστά ΟΥΤΕ ακολουθώ τις σωστές οδηγίες! Τι να κάνουμε... αυτή είμαι!

Nevertheless, I'm pretty happy with the result!
Παρόλα αυτά, είμαι πολλή ευχαριστημένη με το αποτέλεσμα!
I should have used something else for the ears
so that they would stand up better.
Θα έπρεπε να είχα χρησιμοποιήσει κάτι άλλο για τ'αυτιά
ώστε να στέκονταν όρθια.
What Do You Think?
Πώς Σας Φαίνεται;
post signature

Thank You So Much For Your Visit! Come Again Soon!